Thursday, May 5, 2011

1# Sascha's design 15K member gift and sale

Hello everyone reading :)


I've been a member of Sascha's Designs for some time and heard they are having a blog contest right now, so I decided to give it a try too :). I gotta say that I am very excited to be doing this and am looking forward to the fun of not only styling but also writting. 
Today I was getting myself ready when I heard in group chat that Sascha's group has reached the 15K members. Wow..thats a big accomplishment. Congrats Sascha!

15k gift dress

In celebration of the 15,000 members reached Sascha has put out this absolutely beautifull dress. It is a stunning purple dress and like many of her dresses, it comes with different ways to wear it:






You can find this awesome totally FREE dress here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coco%20Beach%20Kelina/136/204/24/

Trocadero dress on sale

And that is not all, besides that The trocadero dress is on sale too for 300 L..woohoo . Another great dress that will make you look elagant but sexy at the same time. 





I am wearing the trocadero in champagne but it is also available in silver,turqoise, choco, white, black and navy.


The limo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coco%20Beach%20Kelina/31/142/24/


Don't forget to get your free dress and the trocadero who is only on sale for today. Hope you have fun shopping!


❤ SueGeeli DeCuir ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment